Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is a team-based multiplayer first person shooter developed by Valve Software. The game has adopted a "Free to Play" model on June 23, 2011 and since then it has become one of the most popular games on Steam (Valve's digital distribution service).
Like you might of guessed from it's name, Team Fortress 2 is centered around two opposing teams competing for an different objective depending on the game mode.
The game has 8 modes: Capture the Flag, Control Points, King of the Hill, Territorial control, Payload, Arena, Medieval, Mann vs Machine.
- In Capture the Flag maps, the objective for both teams is to obtain a briefcase of intelligence from the enemy team's base and return it to their own base while preventing the opposing team from doing the same.
- Control Point modes are more varied in their objectives, but share the common aim of capturing a particular point on the map by having one or more team members stay on the point without the presence of the opposing team for a short period of time.
- Territorial control is a more complex version of Control Point, in which each map is divided into a number of closed sections, held between the two teams. Each round has one team attempting to seize control of the capture point for that section from the other team in a fixed amount of time.
- King of the Hill features a single control point in the center of the map, with teams vying for control over it.
- Payload maps feature a length of track atop which sits a bomb mounted on a cart. In normal Payload maps, one team must escort the cart through a series of checkpoints in a limited amount of time to reach a final target. In Payload Races, both teams race to deliver a bomb-cart to a final target.
- Arena is a team deathmatch mode, typically occurring smaller environments featuring a single control point. In each round, players do not respawn on death; a team wins the round by capturing the control point or eliminating all of the other team members.
- Medieval mode can be played on maps dedicated to this mode, or enabled for any other mode type. This mode forces players to use melee or similar medieval weapons.
- MvM - Mann vs Machine - is a six player co-operative mode where the mercenaries are defending a structure against increasingly-difficult waves of robots.
The two teams are meant to represent a demolition and a construction company as a part of the backstory: Reliable Excavation Demolition (RED) and Builders League United (BLU). Players can choose to play as one of nine classes in these teams, each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities, and roles.
There are nine unique player classes in Team Fortress 2, categorized into offense, defense, and support roles. The three offensive classes are the Scout, the Soldier, and the Pyro.
The Demoman, the Heavy, and the Engineer make up the defensive classes.
The Support category consists of the Medic, the Sniper, and the Spy.
So what are you waiting for? Hit the download button and get Team Fortress 2. Don't forget to let us know what you think about it by submiting your own review in the comments section bellow.
Download and Installation Directions:
File Size: ~
System requirements : Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX 9 level Graphics Card, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Price : Free To Play
Developer : Valve Corporation
Genere/Other details :first-person shooter, shooter, multiplayer
Review This Game
Try it !DOWNLOAD
Do you like this game ?
Browse By Game Tag
- dirt bike
- tower defense
- space shooter
- first-person shooter
- point and click
Gamers Database on Facebook